Planning for the Upcoming Ohio Pool Season!Posted by :Bill Foster | February 12, 2015
Welcome to the American Pools and Fountains Blog. We will be addressing a wide variety of topics concerning your pool and other backyard features throughout the year. We hope this blog will help you stay informed and educated on trends, new ideas, maintenance and tips to help protect your investment!
This coming pool season …… don’t just focus on the pool opening itself, such as, de-winterizing, shocking the pool, and getting the equipment operating, yes those things must happen, but Now is the time in Northern Ohio, to do some pre-opening planning! Your backyard pool and amenities are an investment that have not only provided you with enjoyment but have added to your property value. And with every investment, you will want to preserve it with some regular maintenance or even spruce it up with some renovations. Now is the time to consider these ideas so that work can be scheduled accordingly.
Consider the following renovations and maintenance:
1. Inspect your swimming pool tile for possible cracks or loose tile and consider sealing all tile for the upcoming season.
2. Consider upgrading your pool with a modern tile replacement.3. Consider adding a spa to your existing backyard to complement your pool.
4. Inspect your pool for possible resurfacing needs.
5. Add a slide for your children’s and grandchildren’s enjoyment!
6 . Add a water feature to compliment your backyard
7. Upgrade your equipment to consider a high efficient sanitizer system, which may include a salt generator, an ozonator, or even a purifier. Such technological advances can reduce your chlorine consumption drastically.
8. Consider adding a full automation system that will allow you to control all your outdoor controls remotely using your iPhone or Android phone. Imagine being able to adjust your pool or spa’s water chemistry or get it ready by turning the heat up, all while at your office, the grocery store, or getting off the plane!
9. Add a fire feature, which may include fire pits, fire bowls, or even fire features that appear to be rising out of the pool itself!
10. Re-seal or refurbish your existing pool deck with stamped concrete or a natural stone deck.
11. Add additional high efficient LED pool and landscaping lighting.
12. Add a pool house, a swim-up bar, an outdoor shower, an equipment room, a built-in grilling island, or even an outdoor kitchen
All of the above can easily be addressed and scheduled for the upcoming Ohio Pool Season. And with our financing programs, you may qualify for 100% Financing programs! Call our office and schedule your initial consultation!